Senior Social Account Manager
You are an Account Manager / Social Media Manager within an agency background. You are keen to use your experience of social media for a good purpose and want to join an agency that invests in your future.
Your next employer is an integrated marketing agency that was established 70 years ago. They work across all sectors and provide outstanding work for some of the World’s biggest brands. They work on major FMCG, Automotive, Retail and Govt accounts.
You, as a Social Media Snr Account Manager with agency experience, will work on behavioural change and public education campaigns.
You will enjoy planning and project managing ongoing organic social media campaigns, advising on innovations within social media and content, helping respond to creative client briefs and new business proposals and managing the reporting and evaluation of client campaigns.
Being a multi-faceted role it will draw upon your experience in project management, client management, team management and line management as well as core skills of a social professional – strategic thinking, creativity, production and evaluation.
You will help develop and execute social campaigns, help develop creative assets for multiple channels; measure impact and evaluate success and work with social influencers. You’ll work with social content creators day-to-day to help bring client’s social objectives to life while also having the opportunity to work with the planning team on large integrated campaigns.
Your responsibilities and duties:
Social Media and Content Production
- You are responsible for planning and delivering social and content campaigns.
- You will use your expertise in what makes an engaging story/ piece of social content and how to develop creative that works.
- You will engage audiences across owned and paid social channels through creative content and innovative ideas
- You will be writing informatively and persuasively for diverse audiences and platforms.
- You will enjoy planning and delivering social influencer relations activity.
- You will be the lead on creative development of client social programmes, attending brainstorms and sharing ideas.
- You will utilise you analytical side and will evaluate campaign results and use learnings to optimise future social campaign work.
What you’ll get
- £35,000 – £38,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Birthday Holiday Day.
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay.
- Enhanced sick pay
- Compassionate leave policies, including paid pregnancy loss leave
- Employee assistance programme including access to free counselling sessions
- Life and service milestone awards
- Remote working and core hours (10 to 4)
- Life assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer)
If of interest please press apply or contact John on 01173178103