PR Account Manager
Henry Nicholas Associates Ltd
A multi-award winning, global marketing and comms agency based in London is looking to recruit a PR Account Manager to craft cutting edge, digitally-led public relations campaigns for a number of iconic brands.
As the successful PR Account Manager, you’ll get hybrid working with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week in the central London office.
The experience we need.
- At least 2+ years PR experience
- Detailed understanding of the media landscape and journalist appetite for a story
- Interest in the news agenda and trends impacting the comms industry
- Examples of great written content for multiple channels
- A basic understanding of digital platforms and social management systems (and an appetite to learn more) would be beneficial.
- Supporting on PR, influencer and social strategy
- Drafting content for media, onsite and social
- Pitching media stories to a range of media
- Overseeing social media content and channels
- Influencer engagement and management
- Managing the client relationship and reporting
- Juggling client requirements and additional projects
- Mentoring of juniors to build the team’s overall skills and abilities
This award winning global marketing and comms agency has a great reputation and work with a host of household brands, so offer the successful PR Account Manager the opportunity to propel their career to the next level.
What you’ll get in return.
The successful PR Account Manager will be given a competitive salary c£33-38k dependant on experience and the chance to propel their career in PR by working with major blue-chip clients at a leading PR firm.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away.