Henry Nicholas Associates Ltd
A medical society in Bristol that has a genuine impact on global health are recruiting an Executive Assistant to join their close-knit team. This role would suit an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Governance Officer because it needs someone who’s incredibly organised with great attention to detail.
Someone from a university, healthcare or scientific background could be a good fit, though none of those backgrounds is essential. It would help if you have experience of governance, association management, charities and not-for-profits, and/or experience working with committees, boards and trustees.
This is a hybrid role split between the office and home.
The experience we need.
- Proven track record in an office setting, collaborating with senior teams.
- Proficient in organization and administration, adept at working efficiently under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated ability to craft clear, concise, and suitable documents for diverse purposes and audiences.
- Skilled in working with committees, adept at organizing and managing meetings, and accurately recording minutes.
- Strong abilities in researching and investigating to provide comprehensive information and clarification to trustees and management.
- Preferable experience in charity, not-for-profit sector, or with membership associations or professional bodies.
- Working knowledge of general charity governance and regulatory requirements
- Experience in analyzing data and generating reports
You’ll look after society trustees, committee meetings, AGMs and governance. This is an admin heavy role with multiple inboxes requiring great organisation. You won’t be hand-held so need to be happy working autonomously.
You’ll prep for meetings, create agendas and take minutes, making sure everything runs smoothly and is followed-up on.
You will liaise with the CEO, senior academics and clinicians, as well as internal and external partners and stakeholders, so you need to strike a good balance between being professional and personable.
This not-for-profit help to further research and understanding in medicine and healthcare globally.
What you’ll get in return.
You’ll get a salary of £28-30k with hybrid working and other great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!