Henry Nicholas Associates Ltd
Your next employer is a leading integrated PR agency on the lookout for an Account Executive to bolster their Automotive Technology PR team. You will be working with like-minded and talented co-workers on key accounts with globally recognised clients.
You will be providing support across the whole Automotive Tech team and will be in consistent contact with the client. In the role you will be developing content/copywriting and relaying complex ideas into simple terms to ensure the best outcomes for your clients’ campaigns.
Do you have:
- Experience in a B2B Technology PR Agency and selling into the media
- The ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks at a time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for liaising with the clients and your co-workers
- A passion for PR with experience in media relations, press releases, content/editorial writing, blog writing and features
- An interest in the Automotive industry
What you’ll be doing:
- Using your PR skills to research, write press releases, draft copy, write blog articles and features relating to the accounts you are working on
- Conducting and partaking in weekly client reports and keeping meeting agendas
- Daily monitoring for stories of interest relating to the clients, and circulating relevant stories to your teams
- Writing briefs for third party suppliers (photography, events, branding, etc.)
- Collaborating with your team to research and create market insights, including consumer, media and PR trends
What’s in it for you?
- £23,000 – £28,000 DOE
- Working with some of the biggest names in the Automotive industry
- A warm company culture working alongside like-minded ambitious people
- 25 days holiday + 2 half day flexi-days
- Monthly internal training sessions
- 4:30 finish on a Friday
- Hybrid working (Working from home on Tuesday – Thursday)
Does this sound of interest? If so press ‘Apply’ now!