Public Relations Account Manager – Automotive Technology
Henry Nicholas Associates Ltd
Your next employer is a leading integrated PR agency on the lookout for an Account Manager to come into their Automotive Technology PR team. You will be working with like-minded and talented co-workers on key accounts with globally recognised clients.
You will be providing support across the whole Automotive Tech team and will be in consistent contact with the client. In the role you will be developing content/copywriting and relaying complex ideas into simple terms to ensure briefs are understood and clearly communicated to your team.
Do you have:
- Experience in the automotive industry with a keen interest in technology, engineering and sustainability and staying well informed on current affairs within the industry
- The ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks at a time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for liaising with the clients and your co-workers
- A proven track record in Public Relations within the Automotive industry or similar
- A passion for PR with experience in media relations, press releases, content/editorial writing, blog writing and features
- Experience in working in a B2B setting
What you’ll be doing:
- Using your PR skills and knowhow to research, write press releases, draft copy, write blog articles and features relating to the accounts you are working on
- Proactively proposing new and innovative ideas and story hooks
- Conducting weekly client reports and keeping meeting agendas
- Daily monitoring for stories of interest relating to the clients, and circulating relevant stories to your teams
- Writing briefs for third party suppliers (photography, events, branding, etc.)
- Collaborating with your team to research and create market insights, including consumer, media and PR trends
- Ensuring full budget management is conducted across all work for projects
What’s in it for you?
- £35,000 – £40,000 DOE
- Working with some of the biggest names in the Automotive industry
- A warm company culture working alongside like-minded ambitious people
- 25 days holiday + 2 half day flexi-days
- Monthly internal training sessions
- 4:30 finish on a Friday
- Hybrid working (Working from home on Tuesday – Thursday)
Does this sound of interest? If so press ‘Apply’ now!