Henry Nicholas Associates Ltd
Your next employer are a digital marketing/technology agency in Bristol who work across an exciting range of clients from various industries. They are growing at a great pace and are now looking for an SEO Executive to bolster their team.
Do you have:
- Experience in an SEO role with a good understanding of on and off page optimisation
- Knowledge of various SEO tools and platforms
- An analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting in developing and executing SEO strategies to improve client website visibility
- Conduct on and off page SEO activities
- Gathering data for audits, keyword research and backlink building
- Constructing content briefs based on search term research
- Allocating and managing the SEO budget effectively
- Staying up to date with emerging SEO technologies, tools, and algorithm updates
- Working with the client to understand their projects and making recommendations
What’s in it for you?
- £25,000 – £30,000 DOE
- Flexible annual leave allowance
- Hybrid working (3 days in office)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Working with like-minded individuals
- Fully serviced office with a bar!
- Private medical
- Quarterly socials