Responsible to: Principal Consultant
Responsible for: Supporting a Principal Consultant in the achievement of their annual revenue target
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
- First-class training and development initiatives with the opportunity to progress.
- 20 days holiday per year which increases to 25 over time, plus bank holidays and an up to two-weeks additional break over Christmas.
- Annual incentive trips abroad.
- Regular monthly reward if we hit our team target.
Also, we understand the importance of a creative and inspiring working environment. That’s why you’ll love our state-of-the-art office in the heart of Bristol that boasts a ping-pong table, foosball, Nintendo Wii, TV and bean bag breakout area. It’s also big enough for us to keep growing our team into the future, so you can rest assured we’ve got big plans.